Signs of Spousal infidelity
Statistics say that 85% of women who feel their lover is cheating are correct and 50% of men who feel their lover is cheating are right. If you have suspicious, consider some of the following and be as impartial as possible.
Have you noticed a:
- Sudden increase in time away from home
- Decreased sexual interest with you.
- Cheating spouse is often distracted and day dreaming.
- Cheating husband or wife is often “unavailable” while at work.
- Cheating spouse attends new functions outside of work or not wants to go alone.
- Cell phone calls from you are not returned in timely fashion.
- Cheating spouse leaves house or goes to other rooms to talk on the telephone.
- Cheating spouse uses computer alone and secretly.
- Cheating spouse asks about your schedule more often than usual.
- Mileage on car is high yet he / she reports only short distance errands.
- Clothes smell of perfume or cologne.
- Cheating spouse gets his / her laundry done independently.
- Unexplained payments on bank statements.
- Cheating spouse has more cash on hand without accountability.
- Cell phone bills contain calls with long duration.
- Cheating spouse now has a phone card but never used one before.
- Cheating wife or husband has unexplained receipts in wallet or purse.
- Cheating spouse has suspicious phone voice-mail messages.
- Cheating spouse has suspicious cell phone numbers stored or dialed.
- Internet web browser history list (this is a record of web sites visited) contains unusual sites.
- Cheating spouse begins to use new or free e-mail account.
- Cheating spouse is suddenly deleting e-mail messages.
- You may also want to consider reviewing your spouse’s credit card bills.